Thursday, September 15, 2011

{ MBFW: "We Are So Over!" }

Today marks the eighth and final day of MBFW. 
 You know what that means- after the party it's the after party.
And after the party it's ...
only 147 days 'til it happens again.

In the meantime I plan to catch up on all the shows I missed and see a little tent action as well (fashion boner?). I have a very garden-variety approach to playing catch up-- start with the familiar favorites and then move on to other's I usually find fucking.strange. ('The Blonds'...p.s. five or six of your looks were EXACTLEY THE SAME!) 

So, in what may or may not be my last gush on shows (I don't make promises) I will start with Rachel Roy. 

Rachel Roy Spring 2012 RTW




You can pick your jaw up now. 


Naeem Khan Spring 2012 RTW

{ I would marry this }




If you overlook the bizarre faces he made post presentation, Naeem Khan's show was perfection. (Google it, it's pretty silly)

Rachel Zoe Spring 2012 RTW




I am normally super offended when reality stars, actresses, or singers try to force their way into MBFW but Rachel Zoe is the exception (seeing as branching from stylist to designer is not a huge transition). Rachel Zoe shuts shit down, that's all I can say. 

-xo 
Leslie



No comments:

Post a Comment