Tuesday, September 13, 2011

{ MBFW: J.Crew 4ever}

Allergy season is upon us and I am writing from bed, cuddled up with my nurse (puppy) and a box of tissues. Did I mention that I am loving how pathetic my life is sounding right now? Not. 
Either way the only thing keeping me going (after taking nearly the entire medicine cabinet) are the photos of the J.Crew Spring 2012 RTW show via nymag.  

J. Crew Spring 2012 RTW








First of all, I am obsessed with prints. Second, I am even more obsessed with prints on prints on prints!  There are like one million and one different leopard prints in this collection alone. Any nay-saying I've done regarding MBFW up until this point can all be considered bunk now that I have discovered my spring soulmate.  J.Crew NEVER disapoints. 

-xo Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous looks!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho I love JCREW, it's one onf my favorite american brand. Too bad we can not buy it in France ;)

    ReplyDelete