Sunday, September 11, 2011

{ MBFW: Or Not }

For the sake of my blood pressure and seemingly happy-go-lucky reputation I am opting out of MBFW coverage for the day. That means I won't mention my extreme chagrin post DVF showcase...oh wait, I just did. 
At least I know fall fashion will always turn me on.  
My fall fondness lies in my ability to wear anything and everything I want to all at the same time. So what I'm wearing three scarves and two sweaters at once? It's called layering. Duh. 
Like every other season, fall has wardrobe staples, mine vary year to year do in part to the Midwest only having two seasons (Sprummer and Finter). Spring typically lasts about three days and fall lasts for about a week at a time, every other week for a month until the ice age hits (confused yet??).
 Fall Five:

{ Chunky sweater }

{ Loud scarf- the louder, the better }

                                   I know "louder" isn't a word. Humor me for like five seconds.

{ Trousers in various obnoxious colors }

{ Chunky socks, because you will always have feet...hopefully }

{ Boots with tread, so you won't slip in public like last year, we still laugh about it }

Hopefully I was just successful in corrupting your next paycheck.  
You can thank me later. 
-xo 
Leslie


1 comment: