Saturday, September 10, 2011

{ MBFW: Not a Total Betty, But a Vast Improvement}

I WIN! FINALLY! 
just kidding 
but seriously...
FINALLY- someone turned on the lights at MBFW, and by "turned on the lights" I really mean, "stopped sucking".  Don't get it twisted girlfriend- I understand high fashion, but sometimes I like to see something mid-grade that I could actually envision myself wearing. Narcissistic? FINE! 

Ding! Ding! Ding! 
Jill Stuart Spring 2012 RTW






I gave this disgustingly girly (in a good way) collection a good eye fucking once over.  I'm obsessed with the color scheme, the scalloped edges and of course, the boxy silhouettes. Love love love. 

Luca Luca Spring 2012 RTW 






I lost touch with Luca Luca over the past few seasons. Now I'm forgetting why.  I'm a fool for the striped pants (if you could hear me you'd know I said "stripe-ed" like a person from Europe and/or South America because I think it makes me sound more cultured).  And mark my words... I WILL OWN A FUSCHIA DRESS. 

Lyn Devon Spring 2012 RTW





60's ANYTHING makes me all hot and bother. I love a cigarette pant and anything boxy (I'm reiterating but do me a favor: deal with it.) 
I'm smitten with the whole damn collection.


So, now you know I'm not a total cynic about all things MBFW. 
And the plus is now that I've been visually stimulated you don't have to worry about finding me hanging in my closet (we both know you go in there when I'm at work, and you better give my stuff back).

-xo 
Leslie



No comments:

Post a Comment