Saturday, May 28, 2011

{ Summer Playlist }

 I am an incessant list-maker, I can't decide if it is a strength or a downfall.  I list what I eat, my workouts, regimens, finances, gratitudes, goals, ideas, and the ever famous to-do lists seem to stack up on my desk to the point of inconvenience.  Yesterday I caught myself intermixing lists (which is a big no-no for perfectionist Virgos like myself).  On the edge of random post its, napkins, and notebook pages I found I had scribbled down artists and songs that I've been meaning to download.  Once I got all the chicken scratch compiled to one list I realized I had inadvertently created an excellent summer playlist. 

Me - Dev
Push It - Jessie & The Toy Boys
I'm Still Hot - Luciana
Boys & Girls - Martin Solveig Ft. Dragonette
Barbra Streisand - Duck Sauce
Club Love - The Cataracs
Three Little Words - Frankmusik
Hang With Me - Robyn
I'll Get You- Classixx
Rill Rill - Sleigh Bells
Caesar - I Blame Coco
Lights - Ellie Goulding 
Hot Mess - Chromeo

For viewing purposes I am including some photos of my favorite summer memories =)

{ James and I at the zoo }

{ the most successful trip to my summer house }

{ Megan holding the sun }

{ Jessica, James and I enjoying Starbucks in CWE }

{ FroYo with Maria }

{ free bike - restoration in the works! }

Happy Summer!
-Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment