Thursday, May 19, 2011

{ Nice Buns }

{ SJP's beehive version }

Let's face it, we always want what we can't have, when we have long hair we want short hair and vice versa.  I have been dealing with this problem ever since my hair reached shoulder length. Lately my main complaint has been that my hair is all one length and I 'can't' do anything with it.  After flipping through countless magazines I have come to the conclusion that scissors are not the answer to my hair woes. Instead, I am choosing this style that I became completely infatuated with after seeing it on SATC.

{ Hilary's low key version }

{ Thandie's high fashion version }

Before I go one, I am NOT a skilled hairstylist (so you have an idea of how easy this actually is)!





I love that it's relaxed, polished and it's OUT OF MY FACE! 
Yee.
-Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment