Friday, May 13, 2011

{Lucite Details}

{ Lucite Lamp }

{ Lucite Candle Holders }

{ Lucite top Coffee Table }

{ Lucite Chair }

{ Lucite Table }

Growing up, there were two monster chores in our house that everyone fought to avoid. The first chore was to individually clean each "slat" in the cowboy doors and the second was to windex the fingerprints from anything glass. Now, of course you would think that the 'windexing' would win out in a game of 'would you rather' but -you would be wrong. I chose slats when possible due to a very large glass top table that furnished our dining room. There was absolutely no way to clean the fragile monstrosity without re-fingerprinting the heck out of it or knocking the glass top off completely. 

After many years and many rounds of redecorating my mother finally gifted my sister and her fiance with what I call the 'big glass monster'. 

As for me, the closest I plan to get to glass furnishings is glass's klutz/fingerprint free cousin- lucite. After stalking Lonnymag, I realized I am not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment