Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{ Male Fail }

Ok, I like to keep my posts as positive and carefree as possible, but let's face it- this is the real world.  There are a few things I would like to address regarding men's fashion. I don't want to say that men don't know what they are doing because some of my best dressed friends are male but I will say a few of them/you seem a bit lost.

Like this for instance, if you are wearing this tee shirt out and are NOT mistaken for 'The Situation' - congratulations, you just won the Gold Medal in the douschelympics.

Oh hey ladybutt, nice jeans...

These hats are perfectly acceptable... IN THE WINTER.

Ahhh the chinstrap beard, this 'ninja' of the facial hair world can certainly sneak up on a girl, right before it screams in her face 'I'm trying to camouflage my double chin! ! '.  Too bad all that beer drinking you do doesn't create a better jawline.

I do not want to see your butt

Unf*ckable.


Stop. it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment