Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{Easter- in an Eggshell}

{ Venti Cocoa Cappuccino courtesy of my sister }

{ fresh radishes! }

{ Pomegranate Liqueur in a gorgeous bottle! }

{ Are hot wings on Easter Sacrelig? }

{ Revlon Nail Enamel: Lilac Pastelle }

{ A much needed pedicure! }

{ One of my faves! }

I am proud to say I have survived another holiday without gaining a single pound! Although it was tough to resist overeating, my family is known to make quite the feast. My sister and her Fiance joined us for snacks and dinner and brought me my all time fave, cocoa cappuccino from Starbucks as well as an assortment of fruity liqueurs (I snapped a photo of the prettiest one)! After a night of good eats and laughs I camped in front of the tv, treated myself to a mani/pedi and watched an old (but awesome) flick. All in all, I had a superb Easter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment